Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Starting point

Greetings and salutations

I'm definitely no scribe, I dont think I have a flair for writing amusing things. My writings may not amuse you, but I am writing this for me (Syok sendiri lah tu). This is my corner of the world to say whats on my mind, things otherwise I would not say face to face.

I will write what amuses me, about me, things around me, my family, especially my kids (my three adorable kids) things that affect my life, my crappy working life... dont get me wrong, I love my job, what I am able to do in my line of work... but they are times when so called colleagues will drive me up the wall (more on that later)

This blog will remain minimal for now.. no pictures (too lazy to download from the camera - I dont have a digital camera tho there's two good working units at home, or downloading it from my phone)

About me...

I am an optimist by heart tho sometimes a pessimist by nature. Nothing really bothers me. I most of the time contradict myself, and can be a hypocrite sometimes. Cakap tak serupa bikin. I do avoid confrontation. On occasions I am an introvert, but can be a perfect extrovert on other times.

I speak PERFECT BROKEN ENGLISH. I dont go out much as I love spending time with the kids and my better half (Definitely my BETTER half)


I will ramble on and off but for now I have to sign off by saying STAY TUNED to my side of the story

Your Humbly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.