Thursday, September 20, 2007

Change of pace (I wish)

Well not really change to a slower pace.. maybe faster?

Changes going round... well my company as the previous years lets everybody off 1 hour earlier (4.30) provided one works throughout the lunch period. Me? I have tons of work besides my research (more on this later) that time really flies, that it is impossible for me to have time to doze off during the lunch period... (if my boss is reading this, which I doubt.... boss saya tarak tidur punya).

Once I'm out of the office sometime between 4.40-5.00 I would rush to the nearest Pasar Ramadhan (that would be either SS18 or USJ4). Too lazy to drive much further.. altho I wouldnt mind driving to Sect 14 PJ for the popia....

Before reaching Pasar Ramadhan, frantic phone calls from yours truly to everyone, taking orders for buka puasa. Mama would usually ask for murtabak or putu piring. My AF1 would ask for Tau Fu Fah or agar agar. My AF2 would ask for agar agar or roti John. My AF3 wont ask for anything... he just eats plain rice and nothing else...

Me?... I will end up eating everything that everyone else orders....


Everybody will eat together at buka puasa... the guaranteed only time of the year where everyone eats at the same time. Otherwise it will be makan berterabur. By 8.15 I will be off to the surau for Isyak & Tarawikh prayers... the only month that I spend my nights at the surau.

(So far I have skipped 2 nights from going to the surau.. me bad me bad)

Oh ya.. my nephew have been discharged yesterday, and hopefully my niece will be discharged soon (refer previous post on the virus)


The research that I was talking about earlier? Well it is for one of my upcoming project. I am nearly at the completion of my MPLS network project, and I have three more projects coming before year end.

1. Upgrade my ISP Core to a higher capacity
2. Implement traffic & application management (the one I am doing my research on)
3. Phase 2 of my MPLS network rollout, which has been brought forward from next year

I guess you guess in what line my work is... probably to some extend anyone can guess which company I work for......


It took me nearly one hour to complete this entry... I am doing it with constant questions bombarded by my colleagues (work related of course). Well I think it is a sign for me to sign off now.....

No comments: