Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Type your Title here

Sorry, for a lack of a better title. I have no idea what to write but I am forcing myself to write since it was a week long ago that I added any entry. Well things have been monotonous lately, only been broken up by a visit from a relative,

Well my sister in law lives in Canada. She's married to a Canadian. However, last weekend her husband came to malaysia, while she couldnt make it here (loooong story). So my brother in law spend berbuka on Sunday with the whole gang. My family, My mum in law, my other sister in law & family and my wife youngest brother and family. Oh ya my youngest brother in law, brought his kids along (the ones who were hospitalized earlier). It was noisy to say the least.

oh ya and what my brother in law related to me was... It is going to be their wedding anniversary next weekend, they are not going to spend it together, since his flight is due after that, and worse of all he is spending it with her family in Malaysia....

Whenever, he or they comeover from Canada, the kids would be the happiest 1) they would be able to see their aunt & uncle 2) presents...
Their presents mainly consists of clothes... so my AF1 ended up with a tshirt and a pair of jeans, my AF 2 got herself a tshirt & bed sheet (?) and my AF 3 got himself two tshirts. Mama got a pair of long denim skirt. Me.. somehow I ended up with a new pair of 501 Levi's. It was a matter of who can fit into a size 36.. and I was the first to try it and it fits....

It was a memorable evening where everyone had fun, my kids were happily playing with their cousins and there was enough food (main course courtasy of my elder sister in law), with yours truly being the host (and provider of venue, drinks and desserts)

So far my AF1 hasn't missed puasa with today being the 14th day of puasa. My AF2 had the first two days full.... then started to make her ayoyo self.... and now she is only doing 1/2 days.


Let's hope they can learn to appreciate the meaning of berpuasa.....

No comments: