Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Puasa is coming to an end

Well folks Ramadhan is coming to an end. It was an eventful Ramadhan. It was more hectic than usual.

For the first time in years I went for Buka Puasa at a Hotel. The wife got two vouchers and I only have to pay for two kids, AF3 is still too young for the hotel to charge me... which works out to a price on one adult. Not too bad I guess although I am in the opinion that Hotels do overcharge during Ramadhan....

That was two weekends ago when I took the whole brood to the Hotel in KL. I took everyone on the LRT. Boarded from Kelana Jaya, it was fun for my AF2 & AF3, it was their 1st time on the train. They were so smiling, out of happiness & fear I too I guess but it was great to see them have fun.

The ride ended at the hotel in Jalan Ampang. It was a nice environment for a change, there was no rush, no long queues, the food was nice the seating arrangement comfortable - not too packed.

Saw a familiar face, to Wan Jo, nice to see you again.

We stayed for a little bit more than an hour before we made our move. Went back on the LRT again. This time the kids were braver, I guess clear of any inhibition or hesitation since this technically is their second time on the train. They were more excited to see out the window, the lights when the train came out the tunnel.

the three of them were sleepy by the time we got home.. even AF3 went to bed early that night.

I might not be able to update this page until after raya... So I would like to say to whoever is reading this,

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin

I'll be in Penang for Raya then back to KL soon after

See Ya...

No comments: