Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama

Tomorrow is Mama's birthday.

We have grown together, through the ups and downs. I know I havent been the perfect husband and father to our kids, but I try my hardest to make you happy. I am happy with all the years we have been together, from our courting days to our dating days. The marriage that we enjoyed together further bonds us.

Together with AF1, AF2 and AF3, we have seen each other grow, evolve, nurturing them together with the love that we have. I do hope I can celebrate more birthdays with you.

I know we have our up and downs... lidah lagikan tergigit, but we have come back stronger each and everytime.

I will always be there to love you, support you, cherish you in everyway that I can and in everyway I know how.

Wish for your happiness when you blow those candles out. I will forever pray that I am worthy of your love, and hope we can lead a long, loving and prosper life together.

Here's to you Mama... Happy Birthday and I love you always and forever

2 comments:

wanshana said...

Dear Afsi,

This is a very sweet entry. I'm sure Mama loves this dedication to her.

Here's wishing Mama "A Very Happy Birthday", and semoga segala do'a - yours and hers, dimakbulkan Allah SWT. Amin.

Have a great weekend, and if you guys have holiday plans over CNY, have fun.

Take care.

afsi said...

Dear WS

thanks for the feedback.

Mama knows about this blog.. not sure whether she reads it tho.. Insyallah, will convey your wish to her