Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Updates... belated updates

been busy the past few days, so mostly kept my thoughts to myself. Just wanna share some going ons with AF2.

Ah... my dear AF2, she is really really manja. Sometimes little things will trigger her to withdraw herself in her tantrum mood, and she will just stand there, crying and refuses to budge or listen to anything anyone else says. She will test Mama and my patience to the limit... just like the other day a very simple thing.. I woke her up for school and I took her towel and gave it to her... and that triggered it off... she wanted to take her towel and she became angry and she stood there crying, refuses to budge. luckily she recovered in time to go to school before it was too late. Generally she is a good girl, well behaved, only on occasions, there will be this 'drama'. She is now officially the drama queen of the family.

Mama made a pact with AF2... If she behaves and no longer throws any tantrum of the sort from now on until her next birthday (which is in January), we will buy her what she wants for her birthday... (she has already requested a handicam)

Bribery? Maybe. Good example of parenting? Maybe not. But can we teach her a lesson into being well mannered and behaves... Maybe.

But I had bet with Mama saying, she wouldnt last a month before she starts having her tantrum bouts again. It is a bet that I would willingly lose.



On to another thing... the Futsal tournament last weekend, my team ended up runnersup in the 8 team competition. Not a bad result at all. The team qualified for the group company's sports carnival, but I will not be playing... I told the team I will be pulling out from the tournament since it will be too taxing for me, and I have asked them to get a replacement defender to replace me...
Not bad for an old man...

2 comments:

Helena said...

bestnya kena umpan with handycam..... hehe. I have 2 drama queens at home.... they sure drive everyone crazy.... hehe. Ni kena cari umpan jugak ni.

afsi said...

Dear helena..

tu dah sampai last resort... but for now she really is behaving very well...