Friday, April 4, 2008

Futsal tourney

Guess what... my company is having a mini Futsal tournament tomorrow (as well as making it a selection for representing the company for the group Futsal/sports carnival). I was roped in by the guys at the office as if I really can play. Moi, being an honorary Lifetime president of the Kakibangku Asscociation, was really honoured with the invite from all the younger guys.

Well looking at our team list, I will be the oldest amongst the players, whereas I should start playing in the veterans league, not with these young guys, well they are in their 20s and probably a few in their 30s.

Well good luck to me on my endavour.

The tournament kicks off from 8pm -12am at Sp**ts B**n, PJ. Anyone interested can drop by and see this old man huffing & puffing chasing the ball

No comments: