Wednesday, September 9, 2009

it really has been a long long time

June.. that was my last posting. Too many things have happened between then and now, and some that have already slipped my mind before I could post it here for prosperity.

I have some time to kill today, hanging around at the car service center and luckily I do have internet connection..so why not scribble something on this page that has a lot of cobwebs, dust and whatnot.

I have moved on to a new workplace. Seems nice, but working here one has to be 'immune' to the so called lectures from the client. Every meeting without fail, there is always a point to be brought up and the rambling goes on and on.....

Ramadhan this year again is the same, I am stuck into a routine, wake up for sahur, wake everyone up, eat sahur, solat subuh, go back to sleep, send kids (AF2 & AF3) to school, go to work, come home from work, go to Bazaar Ramadhan, pick up AF1, berbuka with the family, go to the surau for terawikh, come home for mor'e, go to sleep....every day with some variance on the weekend. Boring huh?

At least Mama and I have our big project now and every weekend there are stuff to be looked at.... what project? All will be revealed in due course.

In the mean time.... signing off

No comments: