Friday, November 23, 2007

My cheeky AF2

Ah.. my AF2, she is a darling at times. She will be 9 this January. She was born on 1st Syawal in '99. Yes she was born in the morning of Hari Raya. She has grown quiet big.. she is a tall as her sister who is 11. She is quiet smart... but a little bit lazy. She has beautiful hair but she is too lazy to take time to comb her hair.... so her hair would look 'berserabut' most of the time. She is very photogenic and would really pose for pictures.

She is the 'manja' one in the family. Of course, she is very attached to me just as her sister, AF1. She talks a lot at home, but outside, she is very meek. When she was in kindie... you would find that it is very very hard to get even a peep out of her. It continued to standard one and slowly after making new friends that she started to open up and start talking. But still not very much. I used to tease her, saying that once she steps out of the house, she would zip up her mouth and keep the key in her pocket... and she would 'tarik muka masam'....:)

She is one who kuat merajuk, merengek and expects me pujuk her. 99% of the time I would do that... but sometimes I would lose it and she will really get it from me. She is more of a TV girl ( I mean she watches TV a lot) and still despite that she reads a lot just like her sister. But she still reads that has no more than 100 pages (no novels involved)

She is still not at the level of maturity like her sister and I still treat her like the kid she is (hey.. no complaints here) She is doing well in her studies, although she did not get any placing in class this year (she got 2nd placing last year) she still got up the stage for 5As & best student for BM (Penulisan).

She likes to write, and she would write stories in her book... and sometimes I would have a peek. (mind you this is not her diary) She has quiet an imagination, although sometimes it will be quiet ridiculous, but hey this is an 8 year old.

My AF2, you know I love you, always have always will. You know it when every night when I tuck you and your sister in bed, I will always say that to you guys.

2 comments:

Helena said...

Such a sweet note from father to AF2..... Your AF2 is just like my eldest when she was AF2's age. Cikgu dia kata, macam ada berlian dalam mulut.

My no 3 is the same age as AF2. Puteri, who will turn 9 next March is also the shy type.

My target for her this year is for her to do away with her shyness. Kena belajar jadi berani.... hehe.

afsi said...

Dear Helena

Thanks for dropping by. I am very proud of my 3 kids, each different from the other.

Same here.. takut nak buka mulut, nanti emas jatuh....