Friday, November 30, 2007

Update on going ons....

Well the school holidays are here, and we havent been anywhere yet. hopefully we can get away at the end of December, provided we can rooms somewhere... havent decided on it yet.

Nothing much has happened the last week or so... Everything is quiet routine. Next month there will be break to that routine. My maid will be going back to Indonesaia for Hari Raya Haji for 3 weeks. Hopefully she will be back here on schedule before school opens. In the eman time I will be maid'less' for the next three weeks. The solution? Mama and me will take turns taking leave to stay with the kids at home. I will take the most leave since I still have a lot more leave to finish up... So dont expect cooking from me during my turn with the kids, it has been many many many moons since I last cooked. So lauk kedai lah nampaknya for the kids.

My AF2 in the last few days has shown a keen interest in learning chess. I spared my time to teach her and play with her in the evenings. Too early to say whether she will be good at it, but hey if you kid shows interest in anything I need to support it right?

My AF3 wakes up in the morning, goes to his sisters' room and check up on them. Once he sees them in their room, comes back to me and says.... 'Abah, tak payah sekolah.... sekolah cuti panjang...'. Once I acknowledged, he smiles and turns to do his things. He is oblivious to the dates and days and he just knows that when his sister goes to school, he will have to go to his kindie. Ah well, lets see what will happen next year when school starts. Will it be easy or will it be a struggle just like earlier this year.

My AF1 slips in her usual routine, books, computers and more books.

Tomorrow, 1st December I am going for my company's Treasure Hunt. Unfortunately I cant go with Mama this year. We are a good team together. Yes we do fight ocassionally when we go for hunts when there are just the two of us... but hey I have got no complaints. I get to spend a lot of time with her. With the kids and work and all... that would be the time that we go out together without the kids wanting to follow us. Therefore I am going to this hunt with my officemates, and hopefully this time this gang clicks well, since there is a first timer, and this is the first time I am going with them too. So wish me luck for that RM3,000 first prize.

So then back to the grind. Updates will come in if I can find the time.

No comments: