Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone

I know its a bit late for the greetings, but I was away from the office and was too lazy to update this from home. The kids occupied the two computers with internet connection at home most of the time and I couldnt be bothered to switch on my notebook.

Oh well.... to everyone, happy new year and may the new year bring more treasured memories.

New year resolution? I have none. I dont want to be tied to an arbitrary date to make any resolution. Why make resolution if by end of Jan you have achieved it and what next? a new month resolution.

So what I do is actually constantly make resolution or goals for short term, medium term and long term... (long term here is between 3 to six months coz things change too fast nowadays). I always re-evaluate the goals and know when I cant achieve them or when to let go. I cherish the small victories when I meet my target.

So there you go... my attempt at being perfect.... the results.... unlike job appraisal at year end where everything is perfect and every results achieved, my resolutions and goals are more of a hit and miss affair......mostly misses.

My objective, everyday is a learning process, and no matter what the goal is, the journey is the adventure.


Make sense?.... I think not....

No comments: