Monday, September 8, 2008

It is here....

I have been really busy since Ramadhan started. No updates and not even any attempts of updates. My working hours ends a 4.30, and usually I get to leave at about 4.40 or so after wrapping up the days work. Work has been piling up last week, lots of meetings and deadlines. Meetings during puasa? oouch, need to talk a lot till your throat dries up......

Tomorrow is D-Day. UPSR starts tomorrow. I will be on leave for the next 3 days... err providing moral support for my AF1. I think I am more nervous than she is. But the again inside I am a bundle of nerves, on the exterior I am as cool as a cucumber.

I will start thinking about all the kids baju Raya next week after the exams and AF2 already have a special request, this year she wants a Baju Kebaya insead of Baju Kurung... oh well kids, they know more about fashion than I do.

My Doa are with AF1, may she be successful in her exams. Insyallah

1 comment:

wanshana said...

The very best of luck to AF1.

My do'a for her success.

Don't worry too much about her. She'll be fine, insya Allah.

And selamat menyopping baju raya next week :)