Friday, September 19, 2008

Ramblings without any purpose

I havent been diligently updating my journey and experience lately. Too many things going on that have been keeping me procrastinating from updates.

UPSR have passed. My AF1 went through it with good spirits. Mama and me to..... Anyway, she did her best and we will just wait for the results to come out. Anyone know when the results will be out.

My AF2 has successfully lasted her fasting (up till time of writing). This is her first attempt at fasting for the whole month without any breaks.I am really proud of her.

AF1 got her first taste of Tarawikh prayers a few nights ago. Mama and me dragged her along for the Tarawikh prayers at the nearby Surau.

Breaking of fast outside? So far not this year unlike last year where we had our outing. Have declined invitations for Buka Puasa by my vendors and suppliers so far. Dont feel like eating out. Rather have the comfort and daily routine at home. Ever get that feeling of contentment and bliss where you would rather repeat your routine instead of doing something else for a change? I am in that rut and would rather stick to that for now..:)

1 comment:

Helena said...

I know tat feeling..... Preferring to have the same routing over and over again. Well, I guess I'm good at that. Hubby always risau bila i start makan one dish, and would eat the dish everyday for a month or two....hehe

UPSR results normally keluar the last week of school. Selalunya around 15th of the month. Oh ya, i think my girl mentioned something about it being 2 days before school holidays. That should be on 12 or 13 of NOv la kut.

Lets pray for the best for our kids eh...