Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blanks, Blanks and more blanks

I have been really busy the last week. I did go outstation and yes I did have internet connection at the place where I had to work. No I did not bother to connect to the internet for this blog updates at the hotel. Was too tired ended up working till 3 am the first night and 1.30 am the second.

I did try to login from Coffee Bean Wifi at senai airport (my flight was delayed for one hour) somehow my old trusty notebook was unable to get connected to the Wifi AP.

So today I am still stuck with tons of things to finish before I go on leave starting tomorrow. So I will only be able to do updates next week (as if that many people read this thing anyway)

I do have a lot of things to write, about my trip, the politics of business & in the office, the characters I met, my 'durian runtuh' etc etc but time is not on my side at the moment so I will leave it for later. Just hope that I wont forget the details of the happenings for past two weeks


till then more blanks on the blog

No comments: