Thursday, August 2, 2007

Solat....

Entah macammana sebaik saja selepas solat maghrib two days ago, tiba tiba terlintas dihati, nak suruh my two precious girls AF1 & AF2 start solat on a regular basis. So I called them up, had a nice talk with them (with me doing all the talking actually) The two were initially worried, coz usualy if I called both of them and sit down and talked to them, usually they had done something wrong. But they were very receptive to my instruction and they were ready to do as I have asked. It was very heartwarming to see them eager and willing to perform the solat without me having to throw a fit. All I need is just to remind them (or maybe sometimes their mama or bak ti) of the prayer times.

So far Alhamdullillah, evrything is going well... no tantrums thrown when it is Solat time.

No comments: