Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It has been a while

It has been a while since my last post. I know, I know that I tried to make it a point to update and tell my side of the story as frequent as I can, but shit happens.

I am required to go for a business trip in the southern region tomorrow for 2 days. I just got the agenda, the portion that I am suppose to look at is only for an hour or so on the first day. I mean thats it? spend the unnecessary traveling for hours, which I think air flight is not possible due to two reasons; first its gonna be hard to get flight tickets due to school holidays and second, the MD is not around to approve for air travel (ouch!)

So I am trying my very best to wiggle my way out of going.



So now is the school holidays, I am still tied up with my project which is one week behind schedule from my original plan. However, the actual completion date in stages and the first milestone is actually end of this month, so in a way I am still ok.

So to not let the kids disappointed by not going anywhere for the holidays, I took the whole family for another movie last weekend - "Rattatouille" (did I spell that right?). I guess they kinda enjoyed it, I liked it, my AF1 liked it, my AF2 said she liked it, my Af3 said heliked it, but he did looked bored on occasions, and Mama said she sorta liked it.

So it was fun, they did enjoyed themselves, which was the whole idea anyway. Munching away on popcorns and the movie did evoke laughter from all of them....


My AF3 has a defense mechanism on getting himself out of school. The last week before the school holidays he was very reluctant to go to school. Angin dia masa mula mula sekolah datang balik. He cried and tried to get out from getting me to send him didnt work, so when he got to school, he got himself to throw up so that the teacher would call me up to pick him up and take him home. That worked for the first day (monday) then he didnt go to school on tuesday & wednesday.

On thursday I forced him to go to school. He threw up in the car (fortunately in a plastic bag) but I still refuse to budge nor did I show any sympathy (it was hard but I had to do it... I felt really bad). He didnt vommit in school that day. And the thing was repeated again on Friday, and he was finally ok by the time he got home. Now with one week holiday, I dont know whether he will be worked up again on the first day of school.

So now, my head is in a mess about the traveling issue (the first paragraph of this post). Therefore I leave this post as it is now, and maybe just maybe I will get in some updates later

No comments: